LAZADA RIVIEW #LAZADAMY - kaellaaaa's

Advertisement

LAZADA RIVIEW #LAZADAMY


 

Asaalammualaikum. So guys, this is my first review on shopping online. I guess everyone know about lazada web or lazada application, well yes of course everyone know right ? because this shopping online is around the world, you guys just click on your Google chrome, internet explorer , UC browser, Mozilla Firefox and etc. Because in this era 2017 you all can do everything by your  fingertips.

So, last month, I’m looking for some casing for my phone vivo y51, actually I’ve been looking it at many phone shop but none of one casing impress. So I’ve been thinking why not I try something new, like something I never done before. So I made a step to looking at Lazada web, when I inter the web I found a lot of beautiful casing, it just like “can I buy all of this ?” “ok, I want this one” “I want this one too” at the end I just realized that I’ll already pick a lot of casing, I just “wow! wasteful, just pick one or two was already sufficient ”.

So you, yes you the one that never try lazada.com online shop should try once.

First of all, LAZADA WEB just click on that web and there you go, lazada.com.  All you need is search product that your looking for and it will appears below. Or you might also can download lazada.com app on your phone, so you can enjoy shopping everywhere anywhere. Just search on your play store “lazada” and there you go, enjoy your shopping!



and

casing vivo y51

My very first experience is buying this beautiful casing. I just don’t know why I buy this casing after an hour choosing the best one *hahahaha*  pity me. For this casing I’ll give 10/10 because what appears on lazada web that’s how it comes to me. It just, “wow! I like this kind of shopping online!”

girls wallet

And my second experience is buying this sexy wallet. I’m kind of “women” like this kind of wallet eventho I know I should buy the big one so it can make me look like a real “women”  but for me this one is sexy. Yezzzz!  The outside and inside of the wallet is so beautiful, so good quality, 100% good.
Oh and yes, when you try to enter this shopping lazada.com make sure you have an internet banking. Because some place didn’t have “Cash on Delivery”. And don’t worry because lazada.com is trusted shopping online.

 So what are you waiting for ? go grab some on LAZADA WEB and enjoy your shopping!







Post a Comment

0 Comments