LOT OF LIST! - kaellaaaa's

Advertisement

LOT OF LIST!


Assalammualaikum. Happy holiday for me! Yeayy.  3 weeks left for release my tension but suddenly getting too stress being at home with the sound of those kids every-day, with the annoying demand all day time minute second. *headache* . As a teenagers age 20th in a half and already have work *non official* I got a lot of wish list I need satisfaction for myself.

First of all, I WISH I HAVE A LOT OF MONEY! Some people say “money is everything” , but a few people said “how rich you are you still cannot buy someone pride” so my conclusion is pride numbers one and money numbers two. I said it not just because we don’t need money, na’ah, we do need money for survive but please don’t too obsess with money until you forget the one who give rezk for all of us. Sometimes, money can kill someone. sometime money can help the orphan and the needed.

Second, I WISH FOR GETTING A DRIVING LICENSE *a big wish* eventho I didn’t have any car but I wish to have my own driving license. You know, sometime it’s really make me uncomfortable when relying on other. It just like you carrying a big heavy stone on your shoulders and it hard to put it down.
“weh, dah kerja tapi still tak boleh ambik lesen, duit kau letak mana?”

You know, when I got my wages I’m not use it alone, I still have my mom and dad, sister and brother also, as a child I still have my responsible, so I divide it and give them a little bit aventho I need that money so so so much but for me, family come first, money come second. So please, don’t ask me a stupid questions because you never stand on my own shoes


Thirdly, BUYING CAMERA SONY RX100 MARK III *kalaulah semudah mulut aku berkata *

Fourth, GOING ANYWHERE FOR A SHORT VACAY. As I told you right, I really need to release my tension, I need to calm my mind before school holiday is over. But you know, going anywhere without my mom and dad permission is just like “no! if mom and dad not let me go anywhere as my plan, so it’s mean NO!”  Not because anak mak abah but you know, having a blessing of your parents is more important than you dream. Appreciate your parents while you still have them.


Last but not least, buying a lot of shirt, pants, hijab, books and etc *wow!* because kind of boring to use the same shirts, pants, hijab all the time when I hang out with my baby girlfriends.  Boring with the same old fashion and so on. Actually I’ve a lot of wish list but I guess this is the wish list that I really dream of HAHAHA 

Post a Comment

0 Comments